Friday, February 28, 2014

Notoriously Morbid: Movie Theme "Carrie" Look!

For the month of February the Notoriously Morbid models were asked to come up with a look inspired by a movie. I chose Carrie as my inspiration! I've never seen any of the movies, but I read the book by Stephen King in high school and LOVED it. Recently my sister and I were comparing and analyzing the differences between the movies and the book. That's why I had Carrie on mah braaaain. I went with red for the well known pig's blood, coppery orange for fire, and black to represent ignorance, fear, and insecurities. Totally sounds like high school riiiiiight?



For this look I used:
ELF Eyelid Primer
Darling Girl Glitter Glue
Notoriously Morbid Nudist on browbone and inner corner
NM Boe on inner half of lid
NM Lycan's Revenge on outer half of lid and above crease
NM 13 Black Rainbows in crease



1 comment:

Katie said...

I love Carrie! And the coppery tones of this.
I nominated you for a leibster award: http://ohtofeelpretty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/liebster-award.html